Oil application is one of the best ways to nourish our bodies, but we often overlook it. Our bodies require as much attention from the exterior as they do from the inside. Applying Sensual Sandalwood – Bath & Massage Oil before showering is said to have a number of health benefits. The skin is the body’s largest organ, and Ayurveda recommends doing oil application, once a day.
- Applying essential oils after a shower increases circulation and improves your overall health. Vetiver & Island Spice – Massage & Bath Oil helps in rejuvenating mind & body.
- Exfoliating the body with warm body oil before a bath removes toxins, which are then washed away when you bathe.
- Ceylon Tea & Citron – Bath & Massage Oil keeps you hydrated and the Organic fresh Aloe Vera & Sesame soothes entire body system. Warm oil massage relieves muscle tension and improves blood circulation.
Massage Your Body with Spa Ceylon Bath & Massage Oil
In Ayurveda, body massage is still regarded a potent healing practise. A good oil massage removes toxins and stress from the body, leaving you feeling energetic and renewed.
You will almost certainly come across the use of bath oils for luxury and aromatherapy benefits in any past civilization’s culture and lifestyle. It is now common knowledge that when water and oil come into touch with the body, the oil penetrates deep into the skin tissue, resulting in rejuvenation.
Take a look at some of the well-known benefits linked with this traditional Spa Ceylon Ayurvedic routine if you’re still not sure how a full body massage might aid you.
- Improves joint health by increasing circulation.
- Removes contaminants from the body
- Calms nerves and encourages deeper, more restful sleep Lightens and softens the skin, reducing the signs of ageing and increasing memory power and stamina.
- Muscles are toned and tissues are nourished.
Here are some more Recommended reasons to use Spa Ceylon Bath & Massage Oil:
First of all and importantly, Spa Ceylon Bath & Massage Oil is fantastic for soothing dry, scaly skin caused by seasonal changes, hot showers, and harsh cleaners. An excellent Spa Ceylon Bath & Massage Oil hydrates and seals moisture into the skin.
After your bath, pat your skin dry gently with a towel, leaving a thin film of Peace– Bath & Massage Oil on it. If desired, follow with Sleep Intense – Calming Body Massage Serum. This is a fantastic occasion for me. My skin is soft and supple, and my mind is clear and at ease. It’s a lovely way to close the day and sleep peacefully.
Now that you’ve discovered the joys of Spa Ceylon bath and massage oil bathing, I hope you’ll share your knowledge with others so that they, too, can have the same pleasure. And, if you have children, may you instil in them the importance of bathing as a ritual and an appreciation for its healing properties. Buy Now at our Spa Ceylon Online Store with exciting offers!